Bongo Rx – Sleep Therapy Device
combination nasal dilator and nasal EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) device
Bongo Rx is a CPAP alternative designed to treat mild to moderate sleep apnoea and snoring.
combination nasal dilator and nasal EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) device During inhalation, the nasal dilation allows a unrestricted breath in; during exhalation, the small valves close to generate EPAP pressure between 8-13cm H20, to keep the airway open.
The Bongo Rx is a travel-friendly solution and can be used on planes, ships, trains, and buses, and also while camping as it is discreet and does not require a power source. Unlike Provent and Theravent, Bongo Rx is reusable and does not require any preparation of the skin to be effective.
It is recommended that patients should start by purchasing the Bongo Rx Starter Pack to find their perfect fit, and continue their treatment by purchasing the Bongo Rx Annual Replenishment Pack in their preferred size.
- Two retail product packs available:
- The Starter Kit includes all 4 sizes of the Bongo device so patients can find their perfect fit. as well as headgear, drying stand and travel case
- Replenishment Kit comes with four Bongo Rx devices in one size, as well as headgear, travel case, and drying stand
- The Bongo Rx is reusable and each device should be replaced every 90 days
- Can be worn with or without the headgear, depending on user’s preference.
People who are compliant with CPAP, but would like to have an alternative therapy option while travelling, or camping.
Send us a message about this product