AYO Circadian Light Therapy Glasses
Awarded the National Sleep Foundation’s 2022 SleepTech® Award.
AYO Circadian Light Therapy Glasses work alongside the AYO companion app to deliver a customised light therapy program to naturally boost energy, decrease morning drowsiness, and improve sleep health.
AYO Circadian Light Therapy Glasses work alongside the AYO companion app to deliver a customised light therapy program to naturally boost energy, decrease morning drowsiness, minimise jet lag symptoms, and improve sleep health. AYO is portable and easy to wear while going about normal daily routines. Opening the glasses triggers the start of an automatic 20-minute session, with the battery offering a week of sessions on a single charge.
AYO makes initiating light therapy easy as the AYO companion app uses proprietary algorithms to analyse the user’s circadian health, offering stage-specific advice throughout the day regarding light exposure, food, caffeine, mental alertness, exercise and sleep.
“AYO’s approach to Circadian Health is essential for keeping our circadian rhythms in synchrony with the 24-hour day & night cycle. The human body functions based on finely synchronised biological processes. Desynchronisation between social and biological time constitute a regular challenge for many people nowadays. As a result, serious consequences for sleep, wellbeing and health can follow. Daily provision of timed light and dark exposure with additional “time cues” to the circadian rhythm will help maintain restorative sleep, wellbeing and health.”
Prof. Dr. Thomas Kantermann, Chief Scientific Officer, AYO
- Lightweight and portable
- Flexible frame and adjustable nose piece for easy fit and comfort
- Automated 20-minute session
- Lifetime access to the AYO companion app is included with purchase of device
- The AYO companion app provides users guidance with:
- Their personal circadian rhythm and its unique stages during the day-night cycle
- Personal recommendations for each specific stage regarding light, food, caffeine, cognition, exercise and sleep
- When to use the AYO to achieve their wake-up goal
- Hard protective case and charging cable
- 7 days battery life with normal use
- Featured in Wall Street Journal, Body&Soul, Forbes and Forbes.
The AYO Circadian Light Therapy can be used with or without the support of the AYO app, and is ideal for people who want to naturally boost energy, decrease morning drowsiness, and improve their sleep health, such as:
- Shift workers to help them manage their sleep/wake routines
- Athletes looking to optimise their training schedule
- Teenagers who need support waking in the morning
- Anyone struggling to regulate their sleep/wake routine and understand their circadian rhythm
- Frequent travellers, helping them to minimise jetlag symptoms by aligning their circadian rhythm with their destination’s time zone during the flight
- Clinicians looking to make adjustments to the circadian rhythm of their patients.
89% of AYO users reported boosted energy levels, a better night’s sleep and general vitality.
AYO’s health and wellness benefits have been clinically proven with more than 25,000 people, over one million light sessions and 10 completed clinical trials.
Send us a message about this product