HeadaTerm – Migraine Headache Relief TENS Device
Manufacturer: WAT Medical
HeadaTerm is an effective migraine relief device worn on your forehead that uses neuromodulation technology to prevent and treat primary headaches, including migraine, tension headache and cluster headaches. The HeadaTerm has an attractive RRP and positive market reviews.
The HeadaTerm device is a safe and effective device that relieves primary headaches, including migraine, episodic migraine, tension headaches, chronic daily headaches, and cluster headaches.
Worn on the forehead, HeadaTerm utilises TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology to block migraine pain and provide relief. Primary headaches are transmitted by the supraorbital and supratrochlear nerves. HeadaTerm releases a low-frequency pulse to reduce the migraine signals transmitted. With five different intensity levels to choose from, users can customise the settings to relieve their symptoms.
Each package includes:
1× HeadaTerm migraine headache relief device
3× Adhesive gel strips
3× Head strap
1x Hard carry case
1× Instruction manual.
- Drug-free relief against migraines, cluster headaches, tension headaches etc
- Clinically proven, non-drowsy, and provides quick relief without any side effects
- Five intensity levels to choose from, users can customise the settings to relieve their symptoms
- Comes with a compact and portable hard carry case
- Therapy sessions last for 20 minutes, and there are 21 treatments per device
- TGA registered.
The HeadaTerm is designed for use by those suffering from:
- Tension headache
- Cluster headache.
Send us a message about this product