B-Alert X Series – Mobile EEG
Advanced Brain Monitoring’s wireless B-Alert systems expands the horizon for operational neuroscience applications and cognitive state/human factors assessments. The simplicity, ease of use, comfort and wearability of its systems allow high quality data to be acquired in real or virtual environments by personnel with limited technical training.
B-AlertX 10 features nine channels of high-quality EEG plus one optional ECG, EOG, EMG, ECG channel.
B-AlertX 24 features 20 channels of high-quality EEG plus one optional ECG, EOG, EMG, ECG channel.
ABM’s products provide the flexibility to determine where sensors need to be placed to optimise cognition detection and then downsize to a truly mobile acquisition system with real-time processing and feedback.
Each X-Series system includes acquisition software with functionality including:
- Acquisition, storage and display of raw data signals
- Data quality assessment including identification of artefacts
- Impedance checks on demand
- Capability for manual event marking and annotation of files
- Integration with third party event markers using the External Syncing Unit (ESU)
- Automated delivery of resting state tasks eye open and eyes closed
- Files saved in European Data Format (EDF)
- Full SDK to facilitate programming access to all software functions
- Supports MP4 video recording / remote video monitoring.
- 10 minute rapid setup
- Automated wireless impedance checks
- Bluetooth wireless range up to 10 meters
- 8+ hour rechargeable battery life
- On-board accelerometer to quantify head movement and position
- Data quality monitoring and feedback
- Sizing to fit adolescent (age 6) through adult heads
- Multiple options for data synchronization
- Brain Computer Interface
- Team Neurodynamics
- Human Performance Enhancement
- Fatigue Management and Safety.
Send us a message about this product