Sleep Profiler™ EEG Sleep Monitor bridges the gap between laboratory polysomnography and actigraphy. Three frontopolar channels provide the EEG, EOG and EMG signal features needed to characterise by-stage sleep time. The lightweight, wireless device includes voice messages and other intuitive design features that enable reliable self-application in the home with acquisition across multiple nights.
Sleep Profiler™ EEG Sleep Monitor bridges the gap between laboratory polysomnography and actigraphy. Three frontopolar channels provide the EEG, EOG and EMG signal features needed to characterise by-stage sleep time. This lightweight, wireless device includes voice messages and other intuitive design features that enable reliable self-application in the home with acquisition across multiple nights.
Sleep Profiler is ideal for multi-night or repeated measures assessment of patients complaining of symptoms consistent with:
- Other non-OSA sleep disorders.
Sleep Profiler combines web-based presentation of recorded signals with validated auto-staging and technical editing capabilities to significantly reduce scoring time. Interpretation features include customised editing, touchpoint insertion of key diagnostic and treatment recommendations, and secure signature insertion for quick and easy reporting.
Report formats include automated generation of medical history summaries, medication usage, comparison to age/sex normative ranges, and patient reports that contrast their sleep diary entries to the objective sleep quality measures.
The new Sleep Profiler RTA software combines wireless transmission of the signals to a tablet with real-time sleep staging for the monitoring of sleep quality and abnormal EEG patterns in hospitalised patients or in research applications.
Sleep Profiler Features:
- Records EEG, EOG, EMG, with optional submental EMG or ECG, pulse rate, head position, head movement, quantitative snoring
- Easy application and voice prompts to ensure patients can reliably self-apply at home
- Auto-staging and technical editing capabilities to significantly reduce scoring time. Auto-staging accuracy equivalent to PSG-based manual staging variability with:
- sleep spindles, spindle duration and power spectral densities
- movement arousals, cortical arousals, microarousals and autonomic activations
- sleep latency, REM latency, N3 latency
- The software monitors study status and automatically sends reminder emails so studies are not overlooked
- Ability to do multi-night studies with night-to-night comparisons, with up to 30 hours of in-home recording between battery charges
- Objective vs subjective comparison report
- Continuous 24/7 monitoring available for the ICU or Hospital
- Available with application of novel sleep biomarkers
- Hardware can be easily be upgraded to a Level 2 study solution by adding the PSG2 kit
- Consumable kits are purchased in quantities of 50, and are available with the option of human scoring review
- TGA registered.
Sleep Profiler enables clinicians to easily and accurately:
- Differentiate short sleep syndrome from sleep state misperception
- Identify abnormal sleep patterns attributed to chronic or neurodegenerative diseases
- Monitor the effects of OSA therapy on sleep quality
- Assess the dose-dependent medication effects on sleep architecture and sleep continuity.
Sleep Profiler is being used by researchers to assess:
- REM sleep without Atonia in patients with RBD
- Prodromal sleep biomarkers for neurodegenerative disease
- Effect of Suvorexant progressive supranuclear palsy
- Differences between normal cognition and mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s Dementia, and Dementia with Lewy Body
- Sleep patterns in patients with ICU delirium
- Effects of medication type, timing, and dosage on ICU sleep and outcomes
- Sleep quality changes as a result of cannabis and opioid dependency
- Outcomes resulting from an insomnia intervention
- Influence of sleep deprivation on memory.
Send us a message about this product