Metabolic REE Canopy Interface
With the CANOPY option for the METALYZER 3B, the diagnostic options are expanded to include measuring the basal metabolic rate and resting metabolic rate without impairing the test person with a mask.
The Cortex Metabolic REE Canopy Interface is designed for use with the MetaLyzer 3b as an optional addition to extend the diagnostic capabilities. It allows the user to accurately measure the basal metabolic rate and resting metabolic rate without the test user wearing a mask.
Automate for Clinical or Research use or simplify for teaching.
- Completely automatic hood ventilation control “gold standard” for BMR/RMR
- Reliable measurement according to the gold standard.
- Higher tolerance to Canopy helmet instead of mask
- Suitable for long measurements (without a mask)
- Easy cleaning/disinfection with wet wipes (only hood and veil necessary)
- Usage of filters replaces the disinfection of Canopy tubes
- High patient safety due to the automatic alarm function
The system contains et al.
- Basic Unit
- Hood with veil
- Disposable Bacterial-and- viral filter (Pulmosafe)
Cortex METALYZER 3B – The basic device for the CANOPY – In order to be able to use the CANOPY option, you need our spiroergometry device Cortex METALYZER 3B. It enables the complete medical functional analysis of the lungs, heart and metabolism at rest and under stress.
Measuring both RMR(Resting Metabolic Rate) and BMR(Base Metabolic Rate) the canopy expands the possible clinical and research uses of the MetaLyzer and MetaMax systems.
Note: Use only with the MetaLyzer 3B
The Metabolic REE Canopy Interface is designed for use with the Metalyzer 3B CPET to capture the basal metabolic rate and resting metabolic rate without the need for a mask.
Send us a message about this product