EmeTerm Explore – Morning Sickness & Travel Sickness Band
Manufacturer: WAT Medical
The EmeTerm band is an effective and quick drug free nausea relief band that relieves retching, nausea and vomiting caused by morning sickness (during pregnancy), motion sickness and medically induced nausea (Chemotherapy). The EmeTerm has an attractive RRP and positive market reviews.
Introducing the EmeTerm Explore – the next-generation, anti-nausea wristband. The EmeTerm Explore is a safe and effective device that prevents and relieves nausea and vomiting. Utilising TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology, the wristband delivers pulsating signals to the brain to reduce nausea.
The Emeterm Explore has an 85% success rate based on clinical trials. With five different intensity levels to choose from, users can customise the wristband’s settings to relieve their symptoms. The Explore model is IP67 waterproof, dust proof, and fits wrists between 12cm-20cm.
The EmeTerm Explore features specialised electrodes to ensure maximum electrical conductivity. It charges magnetically, with each charge lasting up to 40 hours.
Each package includes:
1× EmeTerm antiemetic device
1× USB charging cable
1× User Manual.
How does TENS technology work?
- TENS consists of a small unit which delivers a signal through the median nerve on the inside of the wrist.
- The signal travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, stomach contractions, and vomiting.
- By releasing a low-frequency pulse, the EmeTerm acts on the vagus nerve signal travelling to and from the stomach. This prevents the brain from transmitting signals to the stomach and reduces or eliminates nausea.
- 100% waterproof IP67 rating for worry-free outdoor use, such as swimming
- Clinically proven, non-drowsy, and provides quick relief without any side effects
- Five intensity levels to choose from, users can customise the settings to relieve their symptoms
- Fast drug-free relief from nausea, retching and vomiting
- No conductivity gel required
- Size: Fits 12cm-20cm wrists
- CE Certified, Winner of iF Design Award 2017
- Rechargeable with a battery life up to 40+ hrs per charge
- TGA registered.
The EmeTerm Explore can be used to treat many forms of nausea including:
- Motion Sickness (while riding a car, a boat, or a plane)
- Morning Sickness
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Virtual Reality Sickness
- Post-Operative Nausea & Vomiting (PONV)
- and Medically Induced Nausea (e.g. Chemotherapy).
With an 85% success rate according to manufacturer’s clinical trials, the EmeTerm Anti-nausea Wristband is an FDA-cleared, all-natural wearable solution for nausea and vomiting.
Send us a message about this product