BMC F5A Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
BMC F5A Full Face CPAP Mask –Freedom from Forehead Frame
The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a new and latest addition to the BMC Full Face CPAP Mask range for sleep therapy users in Australia. The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask is a forehead frame-free CPAP mask designed to provide a clear field of view without the obstruction of forehead support, therefore, delivering superior comfort throughout the night.
The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask has a single layer soft cushion that is specifically designed to create superior sealing to the contours of your face, therefore, eliminates leaks and bruises. The F5A Full Face sleep apnea mask also has patented easy release clips making it incredibly easy to attach or reattach the headgear. The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a minimal contact full face mask, therefore, reduces the appearance of CPAP strap marks and pressure points. The Quick-Click Frame Attachment is the newest feature of allowing you to reassemble the mask with ease.
Recommendation: For patients with mouth leaks, blocked nasal passages, and/or a deviated septum.
Ideal for wearing glasses, bedtime reading, and watching TV.
- Forehead Frame-Free Design, similar to the BMC N5A Nasal CPAP Mask
- Quick Click Frame Attachment for effortless reassembling after cleaning.
- FlexiGroove Auto-fit cushion for maximum comfort.
- 360° Ball and Socket Elbow Rotation ensuring freedom of movement
- Single Layered Soft Cushion
- Easy Release Clips for quick attachment and removal
- 3-Part Assembly
- 4 convenient Velcro adjustment points
Available sizes: Starter kits (S/M/L Cushions), Small, Medium, Large
- Full Face CPAP mask with cushion and headgear
- Instruction manual
Sizing Guide: You can download the sizing guide to help you choose the right size here.
- For wholesale/dealer inquiries please contact email@example.com or call 1300 767 279.
- Customers looking to purchase a single device can do so on our consumer website: www.homemed.com.au
- To find a nearest store, simply type in your postcode or suburb/state.