EmeTerm Mini – Morning Sickness & Travel Sickness Band
Manufacturer: WAT Medical
The EmeTerm band is an effective and quick drug free nausea relief band that relieves retching, nausea and vomiting caused by morning sickness (during pregnancy), motion sickness and medically induced nausea (Chemotherapy). The EmeTerm has an attractive RRP and positive market reviews.
Introducing the EmeTerm Mini – the next-generation, anti-nausea wristband. The EmeTerm Mini is a safe and effective device that prevents and relieves nausea and vomiting. Utilising TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology, the ultra lightweight wristband delivers pulsating signals to the brain to reduce nausea.
The Emeterm Mini has an 85% success rate based on clinical trials. With five different intensity levels to choose from, users can customise the wristband’s settings to relieve their symptoms. The Explore model is IP67 waterproof, dust proof, and fits wrists between 12cm-20cm.
The EmeTerm Mini features specialised electrodes to ensure maximum electrical conductivity. It charges magnetically, with each charge lasting up to 40 hours.
Each package includes:
1× EmeTerm antiemetic device
1× USB charging cable
1× User Manual.
How does TENS technology work?
- TENS consists of a small unit which delivers a signal through the median nerve on the inside of the wrist.
- The signal travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, stomach contractions, and vomiting.
- By releasing a low-frequency pulse, the EmeTerm acts on the vagus nerve signal travelling to and from the stomach. This prevents the brain from transmitting signals to the stomach and reduces or eliminates nausea.
- Splashproof IPX4 rating
- Suitable for children (from aged 6) to adults
- Clinically proven, non-drowsy, and provides quick relief without any side effects
- Five intensity levels to choose from, users can customise the settings to relieve their symptoms
- Fast drug-free relief from nausea, retching and vomiting
- No conductivity gel required
- Size: Fits 11cm-20cm wrists
- Rechargeable with a battery life up to 10+ hrs per charge
- TGA registered.
The EmeTerm Mini can be used to treat many forms of nausea including:
- Motion Sickness (while riding a car, a boat, or a plane)
- Morning Sickness
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Virtual Reality Sickness
- Post-Operative Nausea & Vomiting (PONV)
- and Medically Induced Nausea (e.g. Chemotherapy).
With an 85% success rate according to manufacturer’s clinical trials, the EmeTerm Anti-nausea Wristband is an FDA-cleared, all-natural wearable solution for nausea and vomiting.
Send us a message about this product