BMC G3 CPAP Fixed Pressure Machine with Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing
The BMC G3 Fixed Pressure CPAP with Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing, embodies the new standard of CPAP devices. It features remote monitoring and a suite of comfort settings to assist with patient compliance; at a value price.
The BMC G3 Fixed Pressure CPAP with Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing exemplifies a new standard in affordable CPAP therapy in Australia. The G3 CPAP device has intelligent auto settings that allow the device to adapt to both the user and their environment including: automatic humidity control, as well as an optional feature that adjusts the treatment based on recent therapy results.
Accessing patient data is quick and simple using the BMC iCode Connect software. Patients can access their own data by using the PAP Link Companion App, which is available for Android and iOS.
- Fixed pressure CPAP Machine with Smart Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing
- Power Cord/ Adaptor
- Heated Tubing
- Travel carry bag
- Quick Operation Guide
- 4GB SD card
- Air Filter
- Optional fine particle/pollen filter – replace every 6 months
- User Manual
- Free access to the BMC PAPLink Companion App.
Features of the BMC G3 Fixed-Pressure series:
- Device come in white or black
- Quiet operation with multi-stage noise reduction technology
- 4-20cm H20 therapy pressure
- Validated algorithms with clinician controls for algorithm sensitivity
- Optional SmartA feature that adjusts treatment based on recent therapy results
- Central apnoea detection
- RESlex – with three comfort settings which reduces pressure on exhalation
- Multiple methods of data access including:
- On Screen display
- SD Card via PAP Link software
- Remote monitoring via iCode Connect Cloud
- PAP Link patient app
- Adjustable humidifier and heated tube settings, including auto humidity and pre-heating options
- Accessory replacement reminders
- Real-time leak alert
- Optional Accessories
- SpO2 Oximetry Sensor
- Fine-particle filter for dust and pollen (6 month life).
Suitable for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
Send us a message about this product