Smart Peak Flow – Asthma Monitoring & Management Device
The Smart Peak Flow is a compact, self-monitoring digital peak expiratory flow meter (PEFM) for respiratory condition such as asthma. Patients blow into the mouthpiece three times so the accompanying app can take and record the patients peak flow measurement in the comfort of their home. The Smart Peak Flow app provides data that reveals whether a patient is in green(safe), yellow or red (at risk) zone. Results can be shared instantly with their physician or respiratory care team.
The Smart Peak Flow plugs into the audio jack port of any Android and iOS smartphone devices detecting exacerbation before asthma patients can feel it. It uses the same technology as a diagnostic spirometer and guarantees accurate peak flow measurements than the mechanical peak flow meters. The Smart Peak Flow Meter is a more objective assessment of asthma progress compared to conventional peak flow meters.
The Smart Peak Flow is able to store a long and detailed history of asthma-related outcomes. The data can be shared online (almost instantly) with healthcare providers who can review their patients’ asthma condition instead of reviewing paper charts which can be prone to data fabrication.
• Facilitates remote patient monitoring and avoidance of data fabrication from patients using paper charts.
• Designed for adults and children
• Integrated PAP (Patient Action Plan)
• User-friendly interface making the Smart Peak Flow app easy and intuitive to use.
• The device does not require batteries or charging to operate
• Accurate peak flow readings with medical-grade CE certified sensors
Why use Smart Peak Flow?
• The Peak flow meter accurately calculates the patient’s peak flow readings with medical-grade CE certified sensors.
• Patients can track their readings, get personalised charts and tips on a simple display using the Asthma diary.
• Patients will be able to find out if an asthma attack is forthcoming using the Asthma alert & symptoms feature.
• The app also allows you to learn how your body reacts to different places, times & activities and make notes using the Trigger notes feature.
• Using colour zones, you can find out if you need medical attention and works around your doctor’s action plan
• Patients are also able to instantly share your asthma diary with your doctor with just a few clicks.
• The reminders, quotes and achievements feature on the app helps patients remember to take their readings.
Smart Peak Flow Smartphone Application
The Smart Peak Flow app provides data that reveals whether a patient is in a green(safe), yellow or red (at risk) zone. Results can be shared instantly with their physician or respiratory care team. Results are then shown in a track view, where users can get an excellent overview of the progress of their condition.
Available on both iPhones and Android phones, the app will Remind, Measure, Chart and Share patients peak flow data.
Why use Smart Asthma App?
• 3 colour zones tell you when you are getting better or worse
• Instantly share accurate peak flow charts with the physician
• The app reminds patients to take readings and notes.
• The smart sensor in the device is more accurate than normal peak flow meters
The data from the combined use of the app and the Smart Peak Flow device only provide the healthcare professional with useful information about the condition of the patient based on which the prescribed treatment can be modified or the medication can be set accordingly.
BMedical is currently offering sales opportunities for the Smart Peak Flow Meter. If you are a clinic or healthcare professional and would like to incorporate the Smart Peak Flow Meter into your practice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.