BMC P2 Nasal Pillow Interface CPAP Mask
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow Interface – Small, light and easy to fit
The BMC P2 is a new lightweight Nasal Pillow Interface. The ultra lightweight and minimal design makes the mask easy to assemble, wear and clean. The innovative design means the mask has more movement and flexibility, meaning there are minimal mask leaks. The mask contains a soft silicon insert that fits into the nostrils making CPAP therapy comfortable.
The BMC P2 CPAP pillow mask can prove a more effective solution for some users, particularly those that are prone to suffering from claustrophobia, allergies to interface materials, patients with mustaches and beards as well as those who have a narrow nose bridge and smaller faces.
Recommedation: The BMC P2 Nasal pillow mask are ideal for patients who sleep with their mouth closed and are able to exhale though the nostrils.
- Adjustable headgear to fit all sizes.
- Minimalist design maximizing therapy efficiency with minimum user discomfort
- Flexible swivel design minimizing mask movement and leaks.
- Multi-vent holes allow quiet and peaceful therapy
- Recommended for patients with a nasal bridge irritation or for claustrophobic patients.
- Single strap adjustment
- Multi-vent holes for quiet and peaceful operation
Available Sizes: Starter kit with S/M/L cushions
- Headgear and CPAP mask frame assembly
- Packed with Small, Medium and Large Pillows (Medium fitted)
- Ultra-soft CPAP Hose
- For wholesale/dealer inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 767 279.
- Customers looking to purchase a single device can do so on our consumer website: www.homemed.com.au
- To find a nearest store, simply type in your postcode or suburb/state.