- Australian patented design
- TGA Registered |NIOSH approved | Meets performance requirements of AS/NZ 1716:2016
- Disposable, non-sterile N95 respirator face mask
- Four-point adjustable soft stretch straps for a customised fit, and increased comfort over long shifts.
- 360-degree soft silicon seal provides offers maximum protection from air leaks- expanding with air volume to create a natural suction seal against your face.
- Patented circumferential medical-grade silicone cushion is tested and approved for sensitive skin.
- The flexible thin silicon cushion forms a tight, comfortable seal over the mouth, nose, and under the chin.
- Adjustable toggle/tensioning clips ensure an even better fitting for the user.
- 7 layers of fabric offering superior protection.
- Extended wear time (approx. 8 hours)
- Nose clip is moulded-in, this reduces eyewear fogging.
- 2 sizes available for personalised fit and secure seal.
NimbusN95 Respirator Face Mask with Silicon Seal
Nimbus N95 Respirator Mask with 360° soft silicon seal for improved protection and superior comfort.
For the highest levels of protection, choose NimbusN95 Respirator Mask available at BMedical.
The N95 Nimbus mask is a flagship face mask by HygiMed that has outperformed the 3M N95 disposable respirator mask both in the filtration and leakage tests. The N95 Nimbus Mask been specifically designed with a patented CPAP-style silicone cushion, offering ultimate protection through a completely secure fit while also providing added comfort for long shifts. As you breathe, the silicon seal moulds to your face ensuring a tight seal. The internal structure of the mask is specifically designed to prevent the mask from collapsing while you breathe therefore improving its durability.
NimbusN95 respirator face mask has been endorsed by several prominent surgeons throughout Australia.
- Healthcare workers, Hospital and medical, emergency rooms, ICU and trauma areas, areas with high risk of fluid splash, infectious disease testing.
- The Nimbus N95 mask can also be used for construction, industrial projects that require personal protective equipment.
“The innovative design of the NimbusN95 Mask is the most comfortable N95 mask I have ever worn. In my opinion, the NimbusN95 provides the wearer with a better fit, a significantly more reliable seal and superior comfort that allows prolonged use without compromising the protection of the wearer.” – Dr Sean L Tolhurst, Respiratory & Sleep Physician, Sleep & Lung Centre Brisbane
Nimbus N95 Mask Features
- Units per carton: 300
- Pieces per box: 10pcs.
- Carton Gross weight: 8.2 kgs
- Shelf life: 2 years
Sizes available: Medium and Large
For wholesale orders, contact BMedical Sales at email@example.com or call 1300 767 279.
Fit Testing the Nimbus N95 Respirator
To fit-test the mask, gently inhale and exhale several times to check for any air leakage. The mask should collapse slightly on inhalation and expand slightly on exhalation. You should feel no air leakage around the mask. Readjust the fit as required, repeating the donning instructions until you achieve the best fit.
✔ Nimbus95 Mask is firmly positioned under the chin.
✔ Mask is fitted across the bridge of the nose and cheekbones.
✔ Head straps are positioned at the base of the neck and on the crown of the head.
✔ Glasses are not fogging.
✔ Nimbus N95 Mask is not expanding/collapsing on exhalation/inhalation.
Please be advised that the NimbusN95 is a single-use P2 surgical respirator, therefore not reusable.
Donning the NimbusN95 Respirator Face Mask
Step 1: Perform hand hygiene before applying a mask.
Step 2: Place the Nimbus N95 respirator over your face with the nose clip at the top, silicone seal facing towards you and the straps in front of the mask.
Step 3: Pull the lower head strap over the head and around the base of your neck.
Step 4: Pull the upper elastic band over the head and place it around the crown of your head.
Step 5: Adjust the Nimbus N95 respirator by pulling the mask gently down so the silicone seal becomes visible on top of the mask and seals closer to your nose.
Step 6: Adjust the upper and lower head straps to fit your head.
Step 7: Perform a fit test.