NightShift Lateral Sleep Positioner
Interactive & Intelligent Monitoring to discourage supine sleep – Positional Therapy
The NightShift device by Advanced Brain Monitoring is designed to treat snoring and positional OSA by discouraging the patient from sleeping in a supine position with vibrational feedback therapy. The Night Shift device is worn around the patient’s neck or across the chest during sleep and records both positional & snoring data. When the NightShift device detects supine sleep, it emits a gentle vibration to alert the patient and encourage them to move to a lateral sleep position. The Night Shift device measures position, movement, and sound and uses vibrational feedback to discourage supine sleep.
• Therapy Mode and Monitoring Mode
• Adjustable neck strap with magnetic clasp
• USB charging/data upload port
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• Free online portal to view patient data
• Detailed report generation
• Lightweight device for increased comfort
• Intelligent device to encourage lateral sleeping
• Monitors up to 365 days of user compliance, treatment efficacy, sleep efficiency, sleep fragmentation and loud snoring
• Clinically proven to treat Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (POSA) and snoring, improve sleep architecture and sleep continuity, reduce sleep apnea symptoms e.g. daytime sleepiness etc.
• 3 nights of use with rechargeable lithium battery
• Free Online Portal to view patient data
Warranty: NightShift Device – 2 Year Warranty | Neck Strap – 6 months | Chest Belt – 6 months
- Neck Strap – accommodates neck sizes from 12 to 22 inches (30 – 55 cm)
- Chest Belt – Fits chest sizes up to 59”
For wholesale/dealer inquiries please contact email@example.com or call 1300 767 279.