- Non-medical grade, for general use only
- Size: One Size Fits All
- KN95 protective face masks are almost identical in performance to the N95 masks
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- 5 layered filter protection
- Elastic Ear Loops to keep the face mask secured
- Filtering effect of at least 95% according to KN95 standard
- Optimal comfort and fit with padded, adjustable nose strip band.
- Large internal space for smoother breathing
Disposable KN95 Respirator Face Masks – Pack of 100 @ $3.70 per mask
KN95 Face Masks 100 pack @ $3.70 per mask Respirator Disposable Face Masks
What is the difference between KN95 protective face mask and N95 respiratory face mask?
The KN95 protective face masks are almost similar having 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. Different countries use different codes and numbers to name their respiratory protective face masks.
- The N95 face mask is the USA standard, (95% filtration)
- The KN95 face mask is the Chinese standard, (95% filtration)
- FFP2 face mask is the EU standard. This includes the UK. (94% filtration)
N indicates that the mask is non-resistant to oil, these face masks can be used to protect non-oil suspended particles; 95 defines that the filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%, indicating that this respirator can block at least 95% of very small (0.3-micron level) test particles. The KN95 face masks still create a seal around a wearer’s mouth to block dangerous particles, but it was manufactured under slightly different regulatory and testing standards than N95 face masks.