- Non-medical grade, for general use only
- Size: One Size Fits All
- KN95 protective face masks are almost identical in performance to the N95 masks
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- 4 layered filter protection
- Elastic Ear Loops to keep the face mask secured
- Filtering effect of at least 95% according to KN95 standard
- Optimal comfort and fit with padded, adjustable nose strip band.
- Large internal space for smoother breathing
Disposable KN95 Respirator Face Masks – Pack of 100 @ $2.80 per mask
KN95 Face Masks 100 pack @ $2.80 per mask Respirator Disposable Face Masks
Please note: The KN95 Masks have been upgraded to the 4 layered Aussie Made P2 Respirator Face Masks (KN95/N95 equivalent) for $1.55/mask. | Buy Bulk Aussie Made P2 Respirator Face Masks at $1.45/mask – Minimum order 600 masks. | Click here for more info. #supportlocal
For larger quantity purchases (10,000+), bulk discounts can be applied to receive further discounts on our already low prices. Please contact us on email@example.com or 1300 767 279 for more information.
What is the difference between KN95 protective face mask and N95 respiratory face mask?
The KN95 protective face masks are almost similar having 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. Different countries use different codes and numbers to name their respiratory protective face masks.
- The N95 face mask is the USA standard, (95% filtration)
- The KN95 face mask is the Chinese standard, (95% filtration)
- FFP2 face mask is the EU standard. This includes the UK. (94% filtration)
N indicates that the mask is non-resistant to oil, these face masks can be used to protect non-oil suspended particles; 95 defines that the filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%, indicating that this respirator can block at least 95% of very small (0.3-micron level) test particles. The KN95 face masks still create a seal around a wearer’s mouth to block dangerous particles, but it was manufactured under slightly different regulatory and testing standards than N95 face masks.