This superior temperature measurement solution can assist investigative researchers in the measurement of peripheral temperature.
The Philips VitalSense Core Temperature Capsule and Dermal Patch skin temperature sensors use the Equivital System for data logging.
Skin Temperature Patch Specifications
± 0.1 °C (32 °C to 42 °C)
± 0.25 °C (-20 °C to 32 °C)
± 0.25 °C (42 °C to 60 °C)
- Data Resolution: ± 0.01 °C
- Sensing Range: (-20 °C to 60 °C)
- Reception Range: Within two meters
- Battery Life: Up to 240 hours active transmission (one year storage)
- Dimensions: 57.2 mm diameter x 5.3 mm thick
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Material: Biocompatible plastic