- MS (Multiple Sclerosis).
- Intolerance to heat (neurological or physical)
- Can also be used by runners, cyclists, or motocross riders.
CryoVest Medical Cooling Vest for MS
The CryoVest Comfort has been designed to provide cooling when movement is important.
|The CryoVest Medical cooling vests are covered under NDIS insurance scheme or National Disability Insurance Scheme. Call us on 1300 767 279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.|
Cryovest Comfort/Bolero is a high-performance medical cooling vest suitable for:
Overheating and poor thermoregulation is a well-documented symptom of Multiple Sclerosis. Remaining cool for multiple sclerosis patients is especially problematic during summer/hot weather. Cooling vest such as CryoVest has been proven to reduce discomfort and enables patients to continue to be physically active.
The CryoVest Comfort has found applications in sport such as cycling, marathons.
- Lightweight & shorter (less than 1.6 kilos, the lightest in the market)
- Easy to wear
- Provides excellent freedom of movement
CRYOVEST Medical for MS Body Cooling integrate 5 FirstIce cold bags (must be cooled in the freezer for 2 hours only)
- 2 small compresses in front (15×15 cm), 2 large compresses behind (15×30 cm)
- a collar including a small FirstIce cold compress (15×15 cm)
- Made up of removable cold packs to save freezer space
- Remains dry throughout the therapy
- Provides the highest level of cooling in any environment for up to 2 hours – depending on activity type and environmental conditions during use and 45 mins of residual cooling in 50-degree temperatures.
- The long-lasting, non-aggressive cold allows direct skin contact with no risk of cryo burns
- Surgical Cooling Vests or Cooling Vest for operating room staff also available.
- High Visibility Cooling Vests
- Sports Cooling Vests
- Industry Cooling Vests
For wholesale orders, contact BMedical Sales at email@example.com or call 1300 767 279.