The CryoVest Comfort has been designed to provide cooling when movement is important. It is also a the most popular for medical cooling. Medical uses include: MS (Multiple Sclerosis).
Overheating and poor thermo regulation is a well documented symptom of Multiple Sclerosis. Remaining cool for multiple sclerosis patients is especially problematic during summer/hot weather. Cooling vest such as CryoVest has been proven to reduce discomfort and enables patients to continue to be physically active.
The CryoVest Comfort has found applications in sport such as cycling, marathons.
- Lightweight & shorter
- Easy to wear
- Provides excellent freedom of movement
- Intergrates 5 FirstIce cold bags (2 at the front, 2 at the back and 1 behind the neck
- Made up of removable cold packs to save freezer space
- Remains dry throughout the therapy
- Upto 2 hours of cooling
- The long-lasting, non-aggressive cold allows direct skin contact with no risk of cryo burns
- Lightweight (less than 1.6 kilos, the lightest in the market)