BMC M1 Mini Travel CPAP Device
Redefining ‘MINI’ – BMC M1 Mini Automatic Travel CPAP Device
The BMC M1 Mini is an Automatic Pressure Adjusting Travel CPAP device designed for the treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea.(OSA). This travel CPAP device is BMC’s smallest and most compact travel device. So tiny and lightweight it can easily fit in the palm of your hand.
- Ultra-light & Ultra-Portable – Weighing 400 grams only!
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure making therapy simple and easy
- Bluetooth connectivity through the BMC LightTrip (available on both iOS and Android.)
- Waterless Humidification through the HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) masks for comfort and convenience.
- Modern, Minimalistic design featuring a rubber anti-slip strip at the bottom that reduces movement of the device during therapy.
- CPAP & Auto CPAP Modes
Smart Auto and CPAP Modes – Using intelligent pressure adjusting technology, the BMC M1 Mini device can automatically alter the treatment pressure parameters to adapt to the user’s changing lifestyle.
Pressure Adjusting sensitivity – Three levels of auto CPAP adjustable sensitivity which include standard, soft, and female depending on your requirements.
Smart Operation via BMC LightTrip App: Control the M1 Mini Travel CPAP device with the BMC LightTrip available for FREE download on both iOS and Android devices. Using Bluetooth, the LightTrip seamlessly connects with your M1 Mini device. Users can turn the device on/off, adjust parameters, set up the device and patient profile. Using the BMC LightTrip app, users can generate reports and email reports to themselves their physician or homecare provider..
Auto Ramp Feature: The M1 Mini device can sense when a patient falls asleep and adjust the ramp time accordingly. Auto Ramp provides maximum comfort during the night.
Accessories reminder: Set accessories replacement reminders including CPAP filter, HME, CPAP mask, and tubing to ensure optimal performance.
Maintenance Reminder: Set 180 days or 360 days maintenance reminders to keep your M1 Mini device in optimal condition.
Waterless Humidification CPAP Masks with Heat Moisture Exchange(HME): Waterless humidification CPAP masks significantly improves convenience for travel users user by eliminating the need for a humidifier. BMC HME masks use a HME filter to capture warmth and moisture during exhalation. During inhalation this warmth and moisture is picked up by the inspired air. HME filters are changed monthly. Higher output HME filters are also available for cold/mountain areas.
Any standard CPAP mask with a 22mm connection can also be used.
- Working Modes: CPAP/ Auto
- Warranty : 3 years
- Device Size: 159 mm × 66 mm × 72 mm | Weight: < 400 g
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments),
- Pressure Sensitivity: Standard / Soft / Female
- Optional Smart Auto and CPAP Modes available
- Ramp Time: 0 – 60 min / Auto
- AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.0 A max
- Device Input: 19 V, 1.26 A
- Sound Pressure Level: ＜ 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
BMC M1 Mini compatible CPAP Masks:
BMC P2H Nasal Pillow Mask, BMC N5H Nasal CPAP Mask and N5AH Nasal CPAP Mask. Or any CPAP mask with a standard 22mm fitting.
The M1 Mini is supplied standard with a slimline 15mm tube that is also compatible with any CPAP masks with a standard 22mm connection.
Included with the device:
- 1 x BMC M1 Mini Auto CPAP device
- 1 x 6 ft CPAP Tubing (15mm)
- 2 x CPAP Filter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 2 x drawstring soft pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- For wholesale/dealer inquiries please contact email@example.com or call 1300 767 279.
- Customers looking to purchase a single device can do so on our consumer website: www.homemed.com.au
- To find a nearest store, simply type in your postcode or suburb/state.