BMC Luna Fixed Pressure CPAP With Humidifier and 2.5inch LCD
The BMC Luna Fixed Pressure CPAP system comes with a 5 year Warranty and a 2.5inc LCD screen exceptional value
Fixed Pressure CPAP’s begin with a low initial pressure, and slowly increase to the pressure prescribed by your doctor. Fixed Pressure CPAP’s also offer RAMP functionality to start at a low pressure and increase over time to allow the user to fall asleep. The BMC offers one of the longest RAMP’s on the market with a max time of 60min.
BMC also uniquely allows the clinician to provide certain patients the ability to adjust their own pressure up or down to 2cm. This can be very useful for patients who are struggling to initially sleep with the required pressure without giving them access to the full clinical menu.
To optimise therapy comfort, Luna also uses RESlex Exhalation relief. This optional mode reduces pressure on exhalation. It can be set buy the provider, patient or switched off.
Using the supplied humidifier with your CPAP machine will reduce common symptoms like dryness of the throat and congestion. The Eco Smart humidifier comes free with all Luna machines and adds heat and moisture to the air delivered by the system, improving overall comfort. The patented Eco Smart efficient heating system has a valve to limit the amount of water heated by the humidifier at any one time. The humidifier can also be removed when travelling to reduce size and weight, making your Luna Machine the ideal travel companion.
- CPAP Machine(E-20C) and Eco Smart Humidifier(E-20AJ)
- AC Cord and Local/International power supply
- Travel carry bag
- Sleep therapy software and 4GB SD card
- CPAP hose
- Spare Filter
- User Manual
Click image for Brochure
- Quiet operation
- Auto On/Off
- Optional Mask removal and Power failure alerts
- 2.5 inch colour screen
- CPAP operation 4-20cm H2O
- RESlex Exhalation pressure relief 0-3 to reduce the pressure on exhalation
- 0-60 Minute Ramp time
- Removable Humidifier
- Data remotely available with real-time, no-cost WiFi wireless data reporting/remote access using Built-in iCode function with smart phone data upload. Search for the Search for the BMCARES App on the Android or Apple app.
- on screen snapshot review of patients data
- SD card for Data download at Dealer or Medical Facility
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty (Unique to BMC units supplied through BMedical and our Dealers)
The BMC offers a range of options for sharing results with the Physician or CPAP Provider.
- SD Card download to PC software (Contact us for a Download Link)
- SD upload to web portal – https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- iCode by phone. The patient can read a code on the CPAP screen which when entered into the desktop or icodeconnect web portal gives accurate compliance data for the Physician or CPAP provider.
- Photograph the iCodeQR+ on the CPAP screen using the BMCares app. Search for BMCares app on Android or Apple App store.
- Click the picture below for example report that can be emailed to you, and two other contacts. IE your Physician or CPAP Provider.
National Online Suppliers