BMC Luna Auto CPAP With Humidifier and 3.5inch LCD
The BMC Luna Automatic CPAP(APAP) system automatically adjusts to deliver the required CPAP pressure through the night. BMC CPAP’s supplied through BMedical and our network of dealers offer exceptional value and a 5 year warranty.
Automatic CPAP machines respond to your changing requirements through the night and change the pressure to what you require at the time. Fixed Pressure CPAPs begin with a low initial pressure, and slowly increase to the pressure prescribed by your doctor.
To optimise therapy comfort, Luna also uses RESlex Exhalation relief. This optional mode reduces pressure on exhalation. It can be set buy the provider, patient or switched off.
Using the supplied humidifier with your CPAP machine will reduce common symptoms like dryness of the throat and congestion. The Eco Smart humidifier comes free with all Luna machines and adds heat and moisture to the air delivered by the system, improving overall comfort. The patented Eco Smart efficient heating system has a valve to limit the amount of water heated by the humidifier at any one time. The humidifier can also be removed when travelling to reduce size and weight, making your Luna Machine the ideal travel companion.
- CPAP Machine(E-20A) and Eco Smart Humidifier(E-20AJ)
- AC Cord and Local/International power supply
- Travel carry bag
- Sleep therapy software and 4GB SD card
- CPAP hose
- Spare Filter
- User Manual
Click image for Brochure
- Quiet operation
- Auto On/Off
- Optional Mask removal and Power failure alerts
- Large 3.5 inch colour screen
- Auto CPAP or CPAP operation 4-20cm H2O
- RESlex Exhalation pressure relief 0-3 to reduce the pressure on exhalation
- 0-60 Minute Ramp time
- Removable Humidifier
- Data remotely available with real-time, no-cost WiFi wireless data reporting/remote access using Built-in iCode function with smart phone data upload.
- Search for the BMCARES App on the Android or Apple App Stores
- On screen snapshot review of patients data from SD card or iCode at: https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- SD card for Data download at Dealer or Medical Facility
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty (Unique to BMC units supplied through BMedical and our Dealers)
The BMC offers a range of options for sharing results with the Physician or CPAP Provider.
- SD Card download to PC software (Contact us for a Download Link)
- SD upload to web portal – https://www.icodeconnect.com/quick/info
- iCode by phone. The patient can read a code on the CPAP screen which when entered into the desktop or icodeconnect web portal gives accurate compliance data for the Physician or CPAP provider.
- Photograph the iCodeQR+ on the CPAP screen using the BMCares app. Search for BMCares app on Android or Apple App store.
- Click the picture below for example report that can be emailed to you, and two other contacts. IE your Physician or CPAP Provider.
National Online Suppliers
Stores (We recommend calling ahead to confirm availability)
- Homemed -BMedical’s Head office and Webstore
- 337 Water St, Fortitude Valley Tel: 1300 76 72 79
- CPAP Central
- 600 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba Tel: 07 3844 0066
- Shop 13, Ground Level, 51 Playfield St (Enter via Way St) Chermside 07 3844 0066
- The CPAP Clinic Tel: 1300 537 698
- 32 Elizabeth Street, Ashfield
- 35 Norval St, Auburn
- Dr Levis Sleep Clinic Tel: 1300 375 384
- Oxford Village 63 Oxford Street (Corner of Pelican St) Darlinghurst
- Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Terrigal Drive, Erina
- Miranda Coming Soon
- Pure Sleep Services -Tel: 1300 776 673
- 20 Park Ave, Coffs Harbour
- The CPAP Clinic Tel: 1300 537 698
- Contact for locations stocking BMC
- Sleep Right Australia Tel: 1300 799 950
- 82 Ovens Street, Wangaratta