BMC F2 NIV1 Full Face Hospital Ventilation Mask
BMC Hospital Respiratory Patient Interfaces – Non-invasive Ventilation (NIV) Full Face CPAP Mask for Hospital Use Only
The BMC F2 NV1 Full Face Mask is designed to support enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV). Noninvasive Ventilation or NIV has become an essential tool in the management of respiratory failure. The BMC F2 NV1 Full Face NIV Masks are comfortable and effectively customised for patients that require non-invasive ventilation treatment in hospitals.
These NIV breathing masks cover the nose and the mouth to ensure effective NIV therapy and are ideal for mouth breathers. The BMC F2 NV1 NIV Mask provides maximum effectiveness by establishing a comfortable seal. Full face masks are often the first-line strategy in the initial management of acute respiratory failure as they cover both the nose and the mouth, minimizing concerns related to mouth breathing.
- An ergonomic cushion provides a soft seal and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose.
- Anti-asphyxia valve (AAV) so the patient can breathe ambient air.
- Compatible and multifunctional ports for oxygen input or pressure titration.
Available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
- For wholesale/dealer inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 767 279.
- Plenty in stock, available for immediate dispatch