4-Layer Disposable P2 Respirator Face Mask – KN95/N95 equivalent (Australian Made)
4-Layer Disposable P2 Respirator Face Mask – KN95/N95 equivalent (Australian Made) | 600 Masks per carton @ $1.45/mask + Out of Stock until Mid Feb 2022
For wholesale orders, contact BMedical Sales at email@example.com or call 1300 767 279.
For a box of 50 P2 Respirator Masks, click here: https://homemed.com.au/4-ply-disposable-respirator-p2-masks-50-pack/
For bulk purchases, click here: https://homemed.com.au/4-layer-disposable-respirator-p2-face-masks-bulk-order/
Tested, Certified & Approved to Australian Standards
Made in Australia | Certified TT10061 | ARTG 352290 | Class 1 Medical Device | Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012
Available in 600 masks per carton | 25 masks per box
- 98% Particle Filtration Efficiency
- Suitable for High-Risk Environments that require maximum level of protection
- Each face mask is individually packaged reducing contamination and making it convenient to carry.
- 4-layer protection: melt-blown non-woven, moderate thickness for particle absorption, double layered electrostatic filter, and highly efficient at filtering particles.
- Securely sealed: adjustable metal nose clip strip ensures optimal sealing to any face type
- Extra comfortable with ear loops ensuring a snug fit.
- Australian equivalent to N95, KN95 and FFP2
- For single use only.
- Use within 2 years from date of manufacture.
What is the difference between an N95 face masks and a P2 respirator?
N95 and the P2 respirators are essentially the same type of face particulate respirators and serve the same purpose.
These face masks are intended to protect the wearer from airborne contaminants. The face mask forms a seal over the mouth and nose to achieve efficient filtration of airborne particles. The face mask must be fitted and adjusted correctly to your face to provide the intended protection.
In the USA, the term N95 is used. These respirator masks are classified by NIOSH. In Australia, Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2012. The P2 respirator is equivalent to the N95.