The Science of Silence
Stop snoring today! Theravent Advanced Snore Therapy delivers the quiet night’s sleep you have been waiting for.
- Patented MicroValve Technology now available without a prescription
- Small, flexible device fits gently on the nose
- Developed from Provent Prescription Technology
Designed to Treat Snoring
Theravent uses a revolutionary method of action, Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure, or EPAP. Other types of positive airway pressure has been used for over 30 years to treat sleep-disordered breathing, but Theravent is the first FDA-cleared EPAP device indicated to reduce or stop snoring.
Theravent is not for people diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea(OSA) but provides a new treatment option for people who snore. If you think you OSA please consult with your doctor. If you have already been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea please see Provent the Sleep Apnoea Treatment version of EPAP. Provent generates more pressure that Theravent with the aim of also treating Sleep Apnoea.
Proven Quieter By Science And By Bed Partners
Invented by a Stanford University professor of medicine, Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy’s impact on snoring and on bed partners’ sleep was rigorously tested in three different clinical studies. Results were presented at the Associated Professional Sleep Societies conference, the prestigious medical conference sponsored by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. The results were recently published in Sleep Diagnosis and Therapy.
These studies proved that Theravent was effective in reducing snoring. In the studies, snorers were given Theravent to use at home. Sophisticated monitoring equipment (a decibel meter) was used to measure snoring both with and without using Theravent. Bed partners also reported on how loud they found the snoring. In these studies, both the partners and the monitoring equipment determined that Theravent significantly reduced the amount of time spent snoring when compared to not using the device. Approximately 3 out of 4 bed partners got a better night’s sleep when their partner used Theravent.
This reduction is important because snoring can have a negative impact on health and quality of sleep. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that a healthy noise level during the night not exceed 40dB — about a whisper. Snoring is often much louder than that. Theravent was able to reduce snoring noise below the WHO thresholds.
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- iNAP Sleep Apnea Therapy -Discontinued
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products
- BMC BiPAP and BiLevel Machines
- BMC CPAP Machines
- BMC CPAP Masks
- Bongo Rx Sleep Therapy Reusable EPAP Device
- Emeterm - Anti Nausea TENS device
- HeadaTerm - Anti-Migraine TENS Device
- OptiPillow EPAP Mask
- Reza Band - Reflux/Aerophagia - Discontinued
- Side Sleeping - Night Shift Positional Therapy Device
- Sleep Weaver Cloth CPAP Mask
- Smart Peak Flow
- Theravent - Discontinued
- Travel CPAP Machines