The SleepWeaver CPAP Mask range achieves a good seal and quiet operation using the properties of a balloon. When a balloon is inflated, all points inside the balloon are at the same pressure. This air pressure pushes the wall of the balloon until the tension in the wall of the balloon or something outside the balloon pushes back.
The SleepWeaver takes advantage of this property. The pressure inside of the mask is the same at all points. So the pressure being applied to the patient for their CPAP therapy is the same pressure that pushes the mask against the patient’s skin. This creates a good seal between the cloth of the mask and the skin of the patient.
There are several advantages of this method over conventional CPAP masks. The cloth in the mask conforms to the features of the patient’s face, so the mask forms a very good seal. There is no additional pressure required to hold the mask onto the patient’s face, so there is no need for excess tension in the straps. The pressure exerted by the mask is the same at all points, so there are no localized pressure points that can create pressure sores.
SleepWeaver is supplied through a network of distributors. If you are a CPAP Dealer or Sleep Diagnostic group interested in stocking/using SleepWeaver please contact us to discuss your requirements and for upto date pricing. email@example.com or 1300 76 72 79 | +61 2 8002 8284
If you are a CPAP user please visit our range of Australian Resellers:
- www.homemed.com.au – BMedical’s web store stocking full range.
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products
- BMC BiPAP Machines
- BMC CPAP Machines
- Bongo Rx Sleep Therapy Reusable EPAP Device
- CPAP Masks
- HeadaTerm - Anti-Migraine TENS Device
- iNAP Sleep Apnea Therapy
- OptiPillow EPAP Mask
- Reza Band - Reflux/Aerophagia - Discontinued
- Side Sleeping - Night Shift Positional Therapy Device
- Sleep Weaver Cloth CPAP Mask
- Smart Peak Flow
- Theravent - Discontinued
- Travel CPAP Machines