iNAP Sleep Apnea Therapy – New Alternative Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea & Snoring
- About iNAP
- How iNAP Works
- Where To Buy & Rent
The iNAP is a new oral negative pressure therapy (OPT) designed to provide a comfortable and relaxed sleep experience for patients suffering from mild to moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and other sleep related disorders. The iNAP eliminates the need for a CPAP mask, humidifier and pressurised air instead uses a discreet soft oral interface with a pocket-sized console.
The iNAP sleep therapy is a pocket sized device with a battery-powered console, it is ultra-portable and has an easy-to-clean saliva container making it a perfect travel companion for OSA patients.
- Discreet & Quite
- Portable & Rechargeable
- Compact & Travel Friendly
- Operates without a CPAP Mask
- Flexible oral interface
- Universal fit and does not require any adjustment
- Non-intrusive treatment for OSA(Obstructive Sleep Apnoea) and snoring
- Flexible tubing for better mobility
- A compact, quite and discreet negative pressure console
- Flexible tubing enabling patient mobility
- USB-powered lithium-ion battery
- A soft mouth piece
The iNAP device employs negative oral pressure therapy that is introduced directly from the oral interface gently draws the the soft palate and tongue forward thereby, opening the airway and allowing uninterrupted breathing and eliminating OSA episodes at night.
During sleep, the iNAP system’s console generates the negative pressure, collects excess saliva in the saliva canister and creates a gentle vacuum using the mouthpiece that prevents upper airway from collapsing during sleep, the device stabilizes the tongue, increasing the size of the airway and improves breathing.
For wholesale/dealer inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 767 279.
Stores (We recommend calling ahead to confirm availability)
Showing all 1 result
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- Treatment Products