The Night Shift Positional Therapy device is worn around the neck or the chest and uses vibrotactile feedback to discourage supine sleep and treat mild to moderate sleep apnea and positional snoring.
Supine feedback is initiated only after the patient falls asleep; the frequency and intensity of feedback adapts to meet the requirements of each user. Web-based reports provide compliance information associated with changes in sleep position, efficiency, and snoring. The low-profile enclosure and quick-release magnetic buckle enclosed in a soft silicone neck strap provides a comfortable, safe, and secure fit.
The addition of Night Shift’s Chest Belt option expands device appeal through alternate placement.
90% of POSA participants responded to Night Shift therapy with a median AHI reduction of 79%. Clinical results have shown that a majority of participants experienced reduced daytime sleepiness and depression symptoms.
Key Features of the Night Shift device:
- Therapy Mode and Monitoring Mode
- USB charging/data upload port | A single charge lasts for up to 3 nights
- Lightweight – weighs 1.6 ounces when worn with a neck strap
- Free online portal to view patient data
- Track behavioral adaptation to positional therapy
- Determine if snoring and low sleep quality are limited to supine sleeping.
Key benefits of the Night Shift Sleep Positioner
- PC or MAC compatible – Requires Java
- Enables the collection of baseline data with a trial mode.
- Monitors up to 365 days of user compliance, treatment efficacy, sleep efficiency, sleep fragmentation, and loud snoring levels (dB).
- Encourages lateral sleeping
- Neck-based or chest-based (coming soon) treatment for Positional OSA and positional snoring.
- Free Online Software Portal for report downloads
- Clinically proven to treat Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (POSA) and positional snoring, improve sleep architecture and sleep continuity, reduce sleep apnea symptoms including daytime sleepiness, etc.
- Workmanship – 2 years
- Battery & Vibration motors – 1 year
- Neck Strap – 6 months
- Chest Belt – 6 months
- Neck Strap – accommodates neck sizes from 12 to 22 inches (30 – 55 cm)
- Chest Belt – Fits chest sizes up to 59 inches.
RRP – $484.00 (GST Free) For direct consumer sales please search below for your closest stockist.Chest Belt – Fits chest sizes up to 59”
If you are a CPAP Supplier or Sleep Diagnostic group interested in stocking/using NightShift please contact us to discuss your requirements and for upto date pricing. email@example.com or 1300 76 72 79 | +61 2 8002 8284
Showing the single result
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products
- BMC BiPAP and BiLevel Machines
- BMC CPAP Machines
- BMC CPAP Masks
- Bongo Rx Sleep Therapy Reusable EPAP Device
- Emeterm - Anti Nausea TENS device
- HeadaTerm - Anti-Migraine TENS Device
- OptiPillow EPAP Mask
- Reza Band - Reflux/Aerophagia - Discontinued
- Side Sleeping - Night Shift Positional Therapy Device
- Sleep Weaver Cloth CPAP Mask
- Smart Peak Flow
- Theravent - Discontinued
- Travel CPAP Machines