Actigraphy is a non-invasice method of monitoring human rest/activity cycles. An Actiwatch is an actigraphy device that is a compact, wrist worn, battery operated activity monitor that looks like a wrist watch. The Actiwatch incorporates a multidirectional piezoelectric accelerometer to monitor degree and intensity of motion.
The Actiwatch is used by clinicians and researchers to help diagnose, measure and monitor individuals suffering from sleep disorders, such as:
- Shift work sleep Disorder
- Circadian Delayed Sleep Phase Type
- Circadian Advanced Sleep Phase Type
- Circadian Nonentrained Type
- Circadian Irregular Sleep Wake
The data is displayed as activity counts in specialised software – Actiware (free 30 day trial). The software has a visual sleep/wake activity display (actogram) to identify patterns, a clinical report and a data file .csv export for research.
BMedical runs an Actigrahpy rental program. Please contact us for more information.
Showing all 7 results
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- Treatment Products