|| Exclusive distributor Australia and NZ ||
Sleep Monitoring with Actigraphy
Actigraphy is a non-invasive method of real-time monitoring human rest/activity cycles during everyday living. An Actiwatch device is a sleep screening tool that records motion and light, therefore, providing an accurate representation of sleep/wake history. The Actiwatch incorporates a multidirectional piezoelectric accelerometer to monitor the degree and intensity of motion.
Actigraphy can help access the sleep/wake patterns of patients with various sleep complaints. Data collected by actigraphy watches have a variety of applications in sleep medicine and sleep disorder, circadian rhythm disorder, and daytime activity research.
- About Actigraphy
- Product Videos
- Resources | Publications | Software Tutorials
Actiwatch systems collect and download accurate and objective long-term activity, sleep, wake and light-exposure data.
The current Actiwatch range includes
- Actiwatch 2
- Actiwatch Spectrum Plus
- Actiwatch Spectrum PRO
Previous models include Actiwatch 64, Actiwatch. The Actiwatch Spectrum and Actiwatch Score are now obsolete. These systems have been replaced by the Actiwatch Spectrum Plus and Spectrum Pro.
The Actiwatch-2 and Actiwatch Spectrum use actigraphy principles to provide sleep schedule variability, sleep quantity and quality statistics, automatically collect and score data for sleep parameters and daytime activity patterns so you can better identify therapeutic options and understand responses to treatment for patients.
The Actiwatch 2 and Actiwatch Spectrum ambulatory devices help make actigraphy easier to use, the devices more comfortable to wear, and the data acquisition and analysis functions less complex and time-consuming.
The Actiwatch is used by clinicians and researchers to help diagnose, measure, and monitor individuals suffering from sleep disorders, such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motion Biosensors for Dermatology Studies
- Motion Biosensors for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Shift work sleep Disorder | Insomnia | Circadian Delayed Sleep Phase Type | Circadian Advanced Sleep Phase Type | Circadian Nonentrained Type | Circadian Irregular Sleep-Wake
Actiwatches provide sleep schedule variability, sleep quantity and quality statistics and daytime activity patterns.
Actiwatch devices used for objective and long-term monitoring of sleep/wake activity
Actiwatch 2 used for research on couples’ sleep patterns.
The value of actigraphy in clinical trials and why actigraphy enhancements are important.
A short explainer video that tells the story of the AW Spectrum PRO Actigraphy device, the message of how pain, activity and sleep are interrelated and Philips Respironics Clinical Trial Services
Philips Actigraphy White Papers
- Measuring sleep and activity is valuable for pain studies – Actiwatch Spectrum PRO solution
- Activity and sleep: Important dimensions of pain
- Actiwatch Spectrum PRO – Records Subjective Pain and Fatigue Scores with High Subject Usability and Adherence
- Comparison of sleep endpoints – Actiwatch Spectrum Plus and Actiwatch Spectrum PRO vs. Actiwatch Spectrum
- Motion Biosensor wearable devices provide objective nocturnal scratching and sleep event measurement to evaluate the impact of a particular therapy or medication pertaining to Atopic Dermatitis.
Philips Actigraphy Brochures
This tutorial provides instructions on the care and maintenance of the Actiwatch devices prior to data collection.
Learn Actiware Tutorial 2 – Installing and Registration of Actiware
This video provides instructions on how to install the Actiware software and complete the registration on your computer.
Learn Actiware Tutorial 3 – Device Configuration
This tutorial provides instructions on how to configure an Actiwatch Spectrum Pro or Actiwatch Spectrum Plus device.
Learn Actiware Tutorial 4 – Data Download
This tutorial provides detailed instructions on how to upload data from an Actiwatch Spectrum Pro or Actiwatch Spectrum Plus device into the Actiwatch software.
Learn Actiware Tutorial 5 – Actogram and Data Scoring
This video provides guidance on how to interpret and analyse an Actogram and associated data collected by the device.
Learn Actiware Tutorial 6 – Clinicians Report
This video provides guidance on how to generate a clinician’s report in the Actiware software.
Showing all 7 results
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products