Sleep Profiler – Multi-Night Comparison of Sleep Architecture and Quality
The Sleep Profiler™ provides easy and convenient multi-night pre- and post-treatment objective assessment of sleep architecture and sleep continuity. Real time sleep monitoring and voice messages ensure patients/subjects acquire high quality recordings.
Sleep Profiler includes web-based delivery of validated auto-staged editing and report generation. Full disclosure signals acquired from the forehead provide total time and percentage sleep, REM and SWS, sleep efficiency, total and average number of cortical, sympathetic and behavioral arousals, and the frequency and intensity of snoring.
- 3 channels of frontal EEG
- Pulse rate and an optional ECG
- Quantitative snoring
- Voice Alerts to manage signal quality
- Head movement and head position
- Optional sub-mental EMG
- Up to 16 hours of recording between battery charges
- USB 2.0 provides data download in a matter of seconds
The Sleep Profiler published in cross-validation Study
The International Archived of Medicine published the Retrospetive cross-validation of automated sleep staging using electro ocular recordings in patients with and without sleep disordered breathing (SBD). The study included 87 subjects, of which 48% had moderate or severe SDB. The results suggest that the Sleep Profiler algorithms prove useful in evaluating sleep architecture patterns in patients with chronic diseases.
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products