Night Shift uses vibrotactile feedback to discourage supine sleep and treat mild to moderate sleep apnea. Supine feedback is initiated only after the patient falls asleep; the frequency and intensity of feedback adapts to meet the requirements of each user. Web-based reports provide compliance information associated with changes in sleep position, efficiency and snoring.The low-profile enclosure and quick-release magnetic buckle enclosed in a soft silicone neck strap provides a comfortable, safe and secure fit.
Â Key features of the Night Shift
- PC or MAC compatible – Requires Java
- Three-night trial provides detailed reporting for a baseline and two-nights with feedback
- 12 months of user history stored
- Dramatic result for user in virtually eliminating supine sleep
- Within-and across-month compliance reports present: – Utilization patterns – Outcomes associated with the frequency and intensity of delivered feedback – Actigraphy-based sleep time and efficiency – Quantified snoring levels.
RRP $399 inc GST For direct sales please click one one of these links to vist the websites of our our Australian/NZ direct to consumer distributors.
- www.homemed.com.au – BMedical’s own direct to customer web store
- www.sleeptech.co.nz – New Zealand
If you are a CPAP Supplier or Sleep Diagnostic group interested in stocking/using NightShift please contact us to discuss your requirements and for upto date pricing. firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 76 72 79 | +61 2 8002 8284
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- Treatment Products