Circadian Rhythms are our body’s natural cycles that control appetite, energy, mood, sleep and libido. With modern living at some time during a year we can fall out of balance and suffer from sleep or mood problems. Actigraphy is an excellent tool for assessing circadian rhythm disorders.
Actiwatches (an actigraphy device) are wrist worn, activity monitors that are used to assess sleep patterns over time. These objective monitoring devices are more accurate than sleep diaries and practical for clinical or research use over one or multiple days.
Feel Bright Light uses light therapy to help restore your circadian balance.
Showing all 8 results
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products