ApneaGuard – Temporary Oral Appliance Therapy:
Uses include :
- Diagnostic Tool to Evaluate if a Mandibular Advancement Splint will be Effective during a Sleep Study
- Evaluating if a patient will comply with a MAS
- Temporary Mandibular Advancement Splint Whilst Custom Device is Being Repaired
- Post surgical in recovery for patients with OSA but no CPAP or Splint
- Easy to setup in 14 minutes by non dental lab or hospital staff
- Easy to adjust during a sleep study
- Settings can be precisely transfered to custom appliance
- Avoids components that can be swallowed, lost or dropped
- Patients can ‘Try Before They Buy’ a custom Mandibular Advancement Splint
- Lasts up to 29 Days!
- Systematic Approach to Advancement
- 3 Vertical Heights
- 1mm Advancements
- Accommodates a Range of Widths
ApneaGuard is supplied to Sleep Diagnostic Organisations and Dental Groups and Hospitals to fit prior to a Sleep Study or as a temporary device. Some clinicians prefer to do this a few days before the Sleep Study to allow a patient time to acclimatise.
Click Here to view the cover articleÂ from Dental Sleep Practice Magazine on ‘Taking the Guess Work out of Oral Appliance Therapy’Â by Dr Todd Morgan co-inventor of the Apnea Guard.
Apnea Guard is also available direct to patients but only with a prescription or recommendation from a Physician or Dentist. It is also available for use as a temporary device whilst a custom Mandibular Advancement Splint is being repaired. To order please contact us for your closest stockist on 1300 69 27 27.
Showing all 7 results
Shop Product Catagories
- Activity & Heat Research
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- Respiratory Products
- Treatement Products