Actigraphy is a simple and reliable non-invasive ambulatory measure of activity and sleep/wake patterns over time. Actigraphy devices use accelerometers to measure movement over a period of time. Data can be recorded over multiple days in the patient’s own environment to provide an objective record for tracking and documenting normal and abnormal activity or sleep/wake patterns.
Actiwatch and Actical are both actigraphy products. They are specifically designed to measure activity or sleep/wake patterns with other parameters and have individual software packages to analyse the data.
Actiwatch is designed to monitor sleep/wake patterns to help identify and monitor Circadian Rhythm Disorders, Insomnia, Shift work disorders, Depression/Bipolar, Hyper somnolence ad Paediatric sleep patterns. Sleep patterns from the actiwatch are shown below.
Actical is a small, omni-directional accelerometer that accurately measures a subject’s physical activity, energy expenditure level and step count.
Showing all 7 results
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products
- BMC BiPAP and BiLevel Machines
- BMC CPAP Machines
- BMC CPAP Masks
- Bongo Rx Sleep Therapy Reusable EPAP Device
- Emeterm - Anti Nausea TENS device
- HeadaTerm - Anti-Migraine TENS Device
- OptiPillow EPAP Mask
- Reza Band - Reflux/Aerophagia - Discontinued
- Side Sleeping - Night Shift Positional Therapy Device
- Sleep Weaver Cloth CPAP Mask
- Smart Peak Flow
- Theravent - Discontinued
- Travel CPAP Machines