BMedical is the Exclusive Australian Distributor for Cough Assistance Therapy Devices- PEGASO PLUS from Dima Italia– the market leaders for cough assistance, .
New Product for 2019
- Pegaso Plus – This device is the latest and the newest generation model of the cough assistants. All the Power of the Pegaso A Cough Perc but with a battery and new design.
- About Pegaso
- News & Product Videos
- Resources and Downloads
Dima Italia offers a range of secretions clearance and cough assistance respiratory therapy devices for infants, children and adults and are suitable for homecare and hospital care.
The Pegaso Cough assistance devices excel as a physiotherapist tool for clearing retained bronchopulmonary secretions. This therapy is used by patients that suffer from mucus hyper secretion combined with an extreme difficulty in clearing pulmonary secretion and needing Intrapulmonary percussive ventilation.
Uniquely the Pegaso range offers the ability to offer 4 Cough Assist Modes and Percussion in one device.
- Automatic Cough Assist – Generates In-Exsufflation Cycles with Set Inspiratory and Expiratory Times
- Manual Cough Assist – Generates In-Exsufflation Cycles manually by moving the rocker switch or pressing the I-E Buttons
- Auto- Adaptive Easy Start – Synchronises the first Insufflation cycle with the patient’s call; continues following cycles in Automatic Cough Assist Mode
- Auto- Adaptive Auto-Synch – Synchronises Insufflation with the patient’s efforts.
- Percussion – IPPV positive Pressure Ventilation(High Frequency Positive Pressure Ventilation) – 0-70cmH2O, 50 to 600BPM and uniquely 5.0:1 to 1:5.0 IE Ratio.
(In NMD patents longer Inspiratory time for percussion are particularly effective)
- Optional SpO2 monitoring
- Optional Nebulisation of drugs
- Battery power with the New 2019 Pegaso Plus
Mini Pegaso A-Cough Perc
The Mini Pegaso A-Cough has been replaced by the Pegaso Plus. Both models offer 4 modes of Cough Assist and Percussion with a battery however the Pegaso Plus offers 70cm in all modes where as the Mini Pegaso A-Cough was limited to 50CmH2O
The PEGASO A-COUGH and PEGASO Plus are cough assistant ventilators of the newest generation.
They offer up to four different operating modes: Manual, Automatic, EasyStart, AutoSync. The PERC model is also equipped with a Percussor, which adds high frequency ventilation to the cough assistant modes.
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- Treatment Products