VitalSense® – non-invasive ambulatory temperature monitoring system with ingestible telemetric capsule for continuous core body temperature and dermal patch for skin temperature.
Philips Respironics the manufacturer of the VitalSense non-invasive temperature monitoring system has ceased the manufacture of the VitalSense Monitor, The availability of the specialised SAFT AAA battery and the emergence of new technology incorporating the VitalSense Core Temperature Capsule and Dermal Skin Patch with other physiological measurements has led to the VitalSense monitoring unit decision.
IMPORTANT: The VitalSense Core Temperature Capsule and Dermal Patch skin temperature sensor are still being manufactured and is incorporated into the Equivital System.
Jonah™ capsule. Dermal temperatures are recorded from hypoallergenic, non-irritating, adhesive dermal patches. Both sensor types are disposable, but designed for multi-day use under demanding physical and environmental conditions. The sensors use low-power radio frequency transmissions to communicate with the Monitor.
VitalSense® monitors can receive transmissions from ten miniature, wireless temperature sensors. Core temperature is sensed by the ingestible
Features of this innovative technology include:
- Temperature measurements (other vital signs sensor options under development)
- Disposable, telemetric sensors
- Continuous data logging
- Heart rate & respiration XHR Sensor
- Accuracy in extreme conditions to +- 0.1 deg
- Accommodation of up to 10 sensors
- Flexible technical design
- Design for research, clinical and ambulatory applications
- Exports VitalSense software data files (.csv)
Showing all 2 results
Shop Product Catagories
- Activity & Heat Research
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- Respiratory Products
- Treatement Products