BMedical is the Exclusive Australian Distributor for CryoVest Cooling Vests from BodyCAP. The CryoVest Thermoregulation Cooling Vests are warranted for 2 years.
New Premium Products for 2020
- CryoVest Sport Cooling Vests
- CryoVest Medical Cooling Vests- These cooling vests are covered under NDIS insurance scheme or National Disability Insurance Scheme. Call us on 1300 767 279 or email us at email@example.com for more information.)
- CryoVest Industrial Cooling Vests
- About Cryovest
- News & Video
- Where to Buy
CryoVest Cooling Vests is a high-performance cooling vest designed for workers, sportsmen that are exposed to extreme heat sources and face health-related issues linked to thermal stress.
The CryoVest Cooling Vest Advantage
The icepacks are removable therefore minimise freezer space and the vest has been designed to remain dry throughout the cooling period. Cryovest offers slow-release cooling and the design maximises the contact with the body.
Cryovest Cooling Vest features:
- Made up of removable cold packs
- Provides 2 hours + of comfortable thermoregulation and 45 minutes of residual cooling in 50-degree temperatures.
- Remains dry throughout the therapy
- The long-lasting, non-aggressive cold allows direct skin contact with no risk of cryo burns
- Ensures constant coolness and improves thermal comfort
- Lightweight (less than 2 kilos, the lightest in the market)
- Comfortable with lumbar and dorsal support (100 mm elastic straps)
- Good weight distribution for improved comfort.
- Ergonomic: easy to put on, to adjust rapidly, and doesn’t impede movements during exercise.
Physical benefits of the CryoVest:
- Maintains a constant heart rate
- Stabilizes hydration
- Improved energy efficiency (+ 15.8%)
- Stabilizes the heart rate
- Gain of 7 BPM after 20 minutes
- Restores hydration faster
CryoVest Cooling Vests incorporates proprietary ‘First + Ice Technology’ thermo regulation:
- Lasts 5.4 times longer than traditional gel products by volume
- Remains pliable when frozen
- FirstICE freezes 50% faster
- Non-aggressive (temperature between 1 ° and 5 ° C), no risk of cryo burns.
- Remains flexible even when cold.
- Lightweight: +/- 180 grams for sizes 15 x 15 cm
Ice packs have a lifetime of 60-100 optimal uses (corresponding up to 200 usage hours). When the ice packs start becoming rigid, they have to be replaced.
When to use the CryoVest?
Before: Wear the vest shirtless for 20-30 minutes before starting the activity.
During: Wear the vest shirtless at the beginning of training. (10 to 15 minutes)
After: Wear the vest shirtless for at least 20 to 30 minutes, just after the training and especially if the external climate conditions are more than 25°C.
Before: Wear the vest shirtless 20 to 30 minutes before the warm-up or in the cloakrooms.
During: Depending on the sport, wear the vest during the first half or at least 10 minutes.
After: Wear the vest shirtless at least 20 minutes, just after the competition to allow a better recovery and restore hydration.
Cryovest is a high performing cooling vest integrated with long last cold technology FirstICE and is ideal for:
- high-level athletes & sportsmen to cope with heat during physical preparation, prior to a sporting competition, and post training session to help boost physical recovery.
- Professionals exposed to extreme heat such as the Metallurgy, Iron and Steel, Fire industry.
- Individuals suffering from heat related conditions, patients with multiple sclerosis.
CryoVest Sport- Best cooling vest for Sportsmen
The CryoVest Sport can be used in pre-cooling during physical preparation, before a sports competition, during warm-up & post-cooling phase to increase your physical recovery. The CryoVest Sport Cooling Vests has been a preferred equipment of elite sport including Tour de France, Olympics and more. Physical benefits of the CryoVest Sport include: constant heart rate, hydration stabilisation, improved energy efficiency. Post cooling physical benefits include: helps stabilize the heart rate, prevents depleted and dehydrated muscles, allows improved muscle rebuilding and stabilising the body after a workout/sports competition. The CryoVest Sport is integrated with 8 removable FirstICE packs allowing you to better regulate your body temperature at 37 ° C. CryoVest vests were originally developed for French athletes selected at the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics. CryoVest Sport provides 2 hours + of comfortable thermoregulation and 45 minutes of residual cooling.
The CryoVest Sport is ideal for
- For all athletes exercising under extreme heat, in order to reduce fatigue and to prevent dehydration.
- For endurance and team sports.
- For all sports conducted in neutral environment (64 to 72°F)
CryoVest Medical/Comfort/Bolero Cooling Vests for Multiple Sclerosis or MS and other Heat Intolerant conditions.
These cooling vests are covered under NDIS insurance scheme or National Disability Insurance Scheme. Call us on 1300 767 279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
The CryoVest Comfort cooling vests have recently been increasing in popularity for the benefits it brings to those that suffer MS (Multiple Sclerosis). MS tends to flare up during summer/hot weather and on those days using a cooling vest for MS has been proven to reduce discomfort and continue to be physically active. The CryoVest Comfort cooling vests have found applications in sport for pre-cooling, cooling and recovery – these cooling vests can also be used by cyclists, runners or motocross rides.
- Lighter (1.5 kgs) and shorter, allowing greater freedom of movement.
- Collar features cinch pulls to improve posterior neck cooling.
- Provides excellent freedom of movement
Cryovest Industrial Cooling Vests
The CryoVest Industry Cooling Vests is suitable for all workers exposed to intense heat such as the metallurgy, iron, steel, mining, agricultural, construction and fire industry. This high-performance cooling vest maintains and restores cognitive function of workers exposed to high temperatures. It also has psychological benefits improving alertness, comfort and productivity thus preventing workplace injuries. Cryovest was tested in constant collaboration with researchers at INSEP (Paris) (The National Institute of Sport for Expertise and Performance).
- Made with fire-resistant fabric for advanced protection.
- One of the lightest high performing cooling vest in Australia.
- Provides lumbar and back support
- Reduces thermal stress
- Remains dry throughout and clean, not soggy, and soaking wet like evaporative cooling vests.
- Provides 2 hours + of comfortable thermo regulation and 45 mins of residual cooling in 50-degree heat.
Romain BARDET – TOUR DE FRANCE 2016 – Pré cooling CRYOVEST
Cyril S. en CRYOVEST in the Thermo Training Room (INSEP)
Cryovest solution for employees exposed to heat
CryoVest Presentation with Christophe Hausswirth & Yann Le Meur INSEP Paris
Thermal stress conference by Doctor Cyril SCHMIT at INSEP
For wholesale orders, contact BMedical Sales at email@example.com or call 1300 767 279.
Showing all 3 results
- Activity & Heat Research
- Cardio & Respiratory Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Fatigue Stress & Sleep Related Devices
- iNAP Sleep Apnea Therapy
- NimbusN95 with silicon seal
- PPE Supplies (Protective Masks)
- Surgical Face Masks with Tiebacks
- Surgical Tieback Mask with Adjustable Visor
- Treatment Products
- BMC BiPAP and BiLevel Machines
- BMC CPAP Machines
- BMC CPAP Masks
- Bongo Rx Sleep Therapy Reusable EPAP Device
- Emeterm - Anti Nausea TENS device
- HeadaTerm - Anti-Migraine TENS Device
- OptiPillow EPAP Mask
- Reza Band - Reflux/Aerophagia - Discontinued
- Side Sleeping - Night Shift Positional Therapy Device
- Sleep Weaver Cloth CPAP Mask
- Smart Peak Flow
- Theravent - Discontinued
- Travel CPAP Machines